Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Oh, it's enough to be on your way. It's enough to cover ground. It's enough to be moving on.

I discovered that my last post about quitting was taken a bit wrong by some.  It wasn't supposed to mean I was quitting the blog.  Of the things in my life I ought to quit, this blog is much too cathartic to stop doing anytime soon.  

But I guess it had been some time since that post, so it probably wasn't so much of a stretch to think that was what it meant.  The reality was that I was at home doing a lot of nothing and having a lot of nothing to say.  But now I'm heading off to Oz on my first real solo journey in some time.  I hope to do heaps of flying and with any luck, I'll stumble upon an accidental adventure or two.  We'll see.  Next stop Sydney!

5 comments:

Jochen Zeischka said...

Enjoy it. I personally know somebody who's going to read the stories from his desk and who's going to wish he could be there as well ;-)

west coast brit said...

Jochen, you personally know a few people ;) Happy travels Jamie.

kathryn said...

The Accidental Adventures Series - Episode 1 start today! See ya in 2 hours!

Anonymous said...

Carthartic? James what you doin runnin around with catheter?

Jamie Shelden said...

Ha ha ha GW! ;-)